- To help with physical distancing, the occupancy of each room will be set to one for the smaller rooms and 3 for the larger rooms in accordance with the EHRS guidelines
- The maximum occupancy is listed in the description of each room listed below as well as posted at the entrance of each room in the TECH Center
- There will be a buffer between reservations to allow for the disinfecting of each room after use
- We will not be providing markers or erasers in order to reduce shared items. We recommend that you bring your own marker and eraser for your breakout room reservation
Facial coverings must be worn at all times when inside the room, as well as the rest of the TECH Center
- If you experience any symptoms, such as a fever greater than 100.4 F, cough, shortness of breath or any other respiratory complaints, stay home and contact our staff at (215) 204-9898 to cancel your reservation
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the rooms, please contact our staff at (215) 204-9898
This semester, the TECH Center breakout rooms offer students the privacy and resources needed to work collaboratively in 4 of the breakout rooms. These rooms are intended for academic functions such as group projects, practicing presentations and viewing course-oriented media. 7 of the breakout rooms are meant for use for online classes in an individual setting.
· The rooms are meant for student use. Therefore, a student must make the reservation. Faculty or staff can use a room only when it involves a student group (review session, meeting, etc.). Such uses are expected to be one-time only occurrences.
· Rooms can be reserved up to a week in advance for groups of three or more, and at least three users must be present at check-in.
· The maximum hours per day a student can reserve a room is 6.
· The maximum hours per week a student can reserve a room is 9.
· Users of breakout rooms must abide by all TECH Center policies.
· Reservations may also be made by visiting the TECH Center Consultant’s Desk or calling 215-204-9898.
· Media Studio reservations can be made by calling 215-204-9898 or visiting the TECH Center consultant desk.
· Faculty and Staff can reserve Recording Booths by calling 215-204-9898 or visiting the TECH Center consultant desk.
For Complete Requirements and Policies click here.
Make sure to use your AccessNet Username (NO ALIASES) when booking/reserving breakout rooms or recording booths !
**To make your reservation, select the blocks containing the time frames and room you wish to reserve. After selecting the amount of time you desire, continue on to the required information form. If you have any questions, call the main consultant desk at (215) 204-9898.