TECH Center breakout rooms offer students the privacy and resources needed to work collaboratively. These rooms are intended for academic functions such as group projects, practicing presentations and viewing course-oriented media.
The rooms are meant for student use. Therefore, a student must make the reservation. Faculty or staff can use a room only when it involves a student group (review session, meeting, etc.). Such uses are expected to be one-time only occurrences.
- Rooms can be reserved up to a week in advance
- The maximum hours per week a student can reserve a room is 9.
- Users of breakout rooms must abide by all TECH Center policies.
- Reservations may also be made by visiting the TECH Center Consultant’s Desk or calling 215-204-9898.
- Media Studio reservations can be made by calling 215-204-9898 or visiting the TECH Center consultant desk.
- Faculty and Staff can reserve Recording Booths by calling 215-204-9898 or visiting the TECH Center consultant desk.
For Complete Requirements and Policies click here.
Make sure to use your AccessNet Username (NO ALIASES) when booking/reserving breakout rooms or recording booths !
**To make your reservation, select the blocks containing the time frames and room you wish to reserve. After selecting the amount of time you desire, continue on to the required information form. If you have any questions, call the main consultant desk at (215) 204-9898.